CONTACT INFO

Thursday, November 18, 2010

LETTER FROM A DEMONOLOGIST

Earlier this evening, I had the pleasure of hearing from a gentleman in New York in regards to this blog. I was pleased to see that my efforts here are getting a bigger and bigger audience. It was slow to take off, but seems to be gaining momentum.


With his permission, I am sharing this e-mail with you now, only identifying him as "Jim D". Other than that, the text of this e-mail is pretty much as it was when I read it today. However the four sentences which comprise the last paragraph are from a second e-mail he sent, answering my reply. He discusses some sensitive things in the second e-mail, so I didn't wish to violate a potential confidence by sharing that as well.
Jim's e-mail is Dukes2352@aol.com.

He discusses his vocation in the e-mail should anyone need his assistance. He took over from Ralph Sarchie whose book BEWARE THE NIGHT is utterly hair-raising. Not to be read just before going to sleep, let me tell you!
Here's what Jim had to say:

"Hi Mike;
 
I read you post re. the Cottage City youth. Although I disagree with your ultimate conclusion (I believe the possession was, in fact, quite real) , I loved your professional and objective research. You did a great job.

I retired from the NYPD as a Captain on 29 April 2010. I'm also a veteran of the US Navy Reserve. I am a p/t college professor, and also a p/t demonologist. I'm also very busy lately. You may want to check out a book entitled "Beware the Night" by (Retired NYPD Sergeant) Ralph Sarchie. A great read, and I'm actually his de facto successor.
I don't know exactly why I'm emailing you, but I've discovered that psychological pathologies and preternatural phenomenon aren't mutually exclusive, at all. In fact, angelic trash often seem attracted to persons with emotional vulnerabilities. Put another way, selfish, nasty, unstable people still become possessed, and, therefore, still require relief. I exorcise places, and never people - they require a validly ordained Catholic priest, with Church permission. I'm a layman, and I know my limitations. Most demonic haunts can be alleviated via holy water and specific prayers, i.e. the Holy Rosary and the Pope Leo XII prayer. I also believe that people, such as Ronald Hunkeler, often suffer PTSD, as do many of my brothers in uniform, in addition to other, perhaps numerous, underlying psychological challenges. The presence of real psychological illnesses doesn't preclude the reality of the possession. In fact, they often are joined at the hip.


I could go on, but I may already be boring you. Good work, although I do dissent re. your ultimate conclusion. Should you ever need to talk, or experience any phenomenon in your home, which does happen, email me. Everyone else does, so you're welcome. Often, cold spots, dark shadows, night time, i.e. magical, whisperings, scratchings, fear, chaos, among other tell tale signs - all indicate a visit from the demonic. I offer my services pro bono, should you ever be in need. God bless you and your wife.
Absolutely; feel free to post my email, and you may include my personal email address, also. Just please use "Jim D." Bishop McKenna and I speak, and he refers Long Island / NYC cases to me. I'm not sure where you're located."

10 comments:

  1. No go so on this man. He was not to up on his demonology past prayer . sacrement like he read a book or something. this is not demonology. i was in serious situation an lost.. he could have spared me could have gotten agrssive and made my dr treat me for medical condtions i was suffering but did not even care to. kept repeating same lame shit about prayer . i suffered a totaly take ovefr of my soul and im left in hell.. i cant say that talkign to someone who cant react is helpful but harmful and i lost and am left to suffer the worst case and i could have ended up again with best. i had all the tools but minus dr to treat exhaustion. no one want to be where i am now.. it is when the devil takes over and takes your mind body spirit and you have no mind left.. right before that took place. i was concious and functional and trying to remain calm to not give it steam and i wish i had that minute in life of life back as have no life now. This is not demonology is bs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dealing with a case of full demonic possession. I have no inner monologue/inner voice and when I read I hear the demons possessing me and not my own voice. It is a confirmed case by Brooklyn Dioceses. Hoping you get help and freedom - hoping the same comes true for me.

      Delete
  2. From expert experience with this and study first hand and second hand from others writing in internet common sense and street life, that the last thing a person does with this is run or disbeleive a person who i srealy dealing with this as much as you dont run and ignore someone who is being threaten by a gangster or bully or turn a deaf ear and go tell them to take a drug and say a prayer. i was left isolated adn i was intentionaly altered or the attempt to alter me fully so that i would be unliked was the mission. i also read about cult mentality , brain washing and how they work is same way. they try to find a means to seperate the victim from their peirs in isolation by damage or circumstance trauma or other. the twisting of my identity and the warping of my mind and damage was used to try to suck me away and seperate me. having dysfunctional abusive family who used the lets igonore it , but give us all the attention was also lethal. If i did not have the tenacity i did iwould have gone mad or lost my soul and ended up in bad places. i held on so that i couls study this to make Demonic Possessions for Dummies a easy thing to know and to expose the myth, so other did not have to suffer. i got to go very far i my mission in life and survive to get to keep my identity gain back my life , and i still was not given means to protect my second life. not by a crucifix by doctors who had igonred me for teh whole ride to trauma. which had opened the door damages defenses natural immunities to enviormental things and left me a target. I suggest that people who email you i distress if ur interested i helpoign not being famous or tv ratings to pay close attention to their medical needs , and them.. being that the demon or terrorist will want you to igonre delete and negate their intentions like my own. I was an expert. in last week after a battle for my life and experiences and trying to see if thsi man was for real to help. i lost my victory and am left a basket case to the attacks the new method at trying to get at me using very abusive people to cause stress, and the doctors who turned deaf ears. it was very rose marys baby, and very cruel to suffer so long wiht insane nervous drs igoring a person left vulnerable on streets and not care.. the little care i needed and not even a demonologist because i was one by nature. left me to lose my life long battle to defeat this in this life time. to expose it and make it easy to get rid of this kind of thing to save a kids life or person .. I found that the man who offerd his help was realy not acting in an agressive manner or in full sight of what he was dealing with . ths is evil very simple deadly stuff. From what i see it is more common than one thinks and i feel that if it were made to be less of a mystery, and given more intention to see a victim have a way to find someone to go to and get help . wher ein a flesh and blood attack they had police. it is a vanhelsing thing not a house wife thing with a cross and water..

    ReplyDelete
  3. In ohter words it would be helpful right now if you answered the email i sent you in regards if you got it because i have been being over powered. it would be good if someone took this as real.. and not a tv show idea..

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my own case and i feel others that when they are faced with tht sitaution and feel that no one has a grip on this and are in threat going with god becomes only alternative. my enduring this was not about telling someone to go with god but having someone on earth to turn to who knows what to do.. i kept myself on the healthy side for last years using my own methods but i was undermine. it would been good if i had a door open to me in time with someone saying or knowing what goes on in streets and minds of evil and that i was giong to become a victim of someones intent if i was left strugglign like that.. if theres no educated street wise universe wise selfless peson there with a spinal chord who knows thta tossing a antidepressant at a person being mugged psychicly that the victimizer has it over on people. when the cat is away the rats will play...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Just please use 'Jim D'"

    Jim Dooley. All your info is up there, including e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I need your help my ten years old daughter is now fighting to keep her soul.I'm trying to get ahold of a ralph sarchie.Please help me my email address is karaabradi33@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned from Mr. Sarchie but via his book, which was excellent. This womaN WAS TOO MENTALLY ILL TO ASSIST. I tried and she never followed any of my suggestions - what can one do> I pray for her!!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous....I emailed you. Call me, ok? Ill help as best I can.

      Delete